Science assists in the development of society and society serves as the inspiration for science to advance further. The two are connected with one another, and it is this connection that gives rise to several amazing topics. If you wish to write a good research paper, you will not be at a loss for topics as some excellent ones on science and society are presented below.
- How is it possible for us to contribute to the integration of autistic savants into society? What can we do to make them into productive members?
- Discuss the factors that you think were responsible for the development and evolution of human speech? Do you think clues can be found by studying social interactions between primates?
- There has been some confusion in recent times as to whether the greenhouse effect is a real scientific phenomenon or a government hoax. What do you think? Give reasons for your answer.
- What is your opinion on the issue of changing emissions standards? Do you think this is more technological or political?
- Is there any scientific technology available that helps prevent mass deforestation and the loss of rain forests across the globe?
- Discuss the role of science in the development of alternative energy sources. How far is it acceptable for us to rely on these energy sources, such as geothermal energy, wind energy, solar energy, and tidal energy?
- Science gave us terrible weapons of disaster like the atomic bomb. What is the long term effect of these creations on society?
- Do you think that the global governments could afford more funding for the progress of research and development in the field of alternative energy?
- Discuss the possible scientific measures that can be taken to prevent the origin and spread of wildfires in society.
- 96% of all species on Earth went extinct 252 million years ago at the end of the Permian Period. Give scientific reasons for this occurence. Is there evidence that suggests we are once more heading in that direction?
- Discuss how toxic waste has a detrimental impact on society.
- Scientific developments have made the bird banding program in North America possible. How does society benefit from the same? How is it possible to get more people involved?
Be the First to comment.